Friday, September 30, 2016

Breathe: Clarissa (The Pierson Twins Duet, Book 1)



rosefinal

Title: Breathe: Clarissa (The Pierson Twin Duet, Book 1)
Author: Rose Silverstone
Genre: NA Romantic Suspense
Release Date: November 18, 2016
*Both books can be read as a stand alone! (HEA or is it?)
jpg-kindle-cover
 
I was absolutely flabbergasted and spellbound in that breath of time. I’d forgotten that he did that. We’d been apart too long for it to be an everyday recollection. Lying down on the sofa, he lay next to me and put his arms around my waist. I’ll admit that I don’t have much of a backside, but there is enough back there to make note of. I’ve been grabbed and periodically pinched enough to know there’s something to hold on to. Most of those grabs and pinches came because I was mistaken for my overtly friendly twin, but that’s neither here nor there at the moment or any future situation. The point is, Nathaniel did something I never thought I’d ever enjoy. After wrapping those long, strong arms around my waist, he squeezed the cheeks of my ass together then patted the bottom before making himself comfortable. I couldn’t let it pass without speaking on it. “Did you just fluff my ass cheeks like a pillow?” “I did. It’s not anything new so I don’t know why you’re sounding the way you are. You know you like it.” I did like it. I've never told him that and I probably never will, but I tend to get turned on when he does it. It’s like the action is a way of him making a claim on me. It wasn’t something he’d ever ventured to explain the reason for before. “Whether I like it or not, don’t you feel weird? I mean aren't uncomfortable lying like that?” “Nope. these babies make for a mighty fine enough pillow,” he said as he squeezed them again. I smirked and a little giggle slipped out as he released his "pillows" to get comfortable again. “Tonight, I get to have my Rissa Bear pillows lull me to sleep.”

tptd-coming-soon

Available now for pre-order! 
Follow the link => Breathe: Clarissa

rose-cover-final

No comments:

Post a Comment